[TYPO3-core] Reminder: RFC: Bug 1477 and 3013 - xhtml_cleaning corrupts javascript

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jul 26 19:35:30 CEST 2007

I don't have time to look at this right now, but just want to add that I wrote
a different patch for the same problem, which is probably slower, but much
easier to understand and to extend.

Have a look at bug_1477_stucki.diff at http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1477

If someone has the energy to compare these two, that would be great!

- michael