[TYPO3-core] releasing TYPO3 4.2 alpha 1

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Mon Jul 23 22:34:51 CEST 2007

Hi all,

as you might have seen on our roadmap [1] it is planed to release
TYPO3 4.2 alpha1 today. Remember, at this year's T3DD we decided to
start the release workflow with alphas containing new features and
then move on with betas only containing bugfixes before going to RC/
final.

There's still some time left for today but I guess we won't get
alpha1 today ;-)

So I'd like to ask you to get your features in as soon as you can.
I'd therfore like to release alpha1 at least until friday 27th or at
the latest on monday 30th.

As for me if nobody objects I'd first like to commit Kasper's changes
as I heared that he's on holidays.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Roadmap_for_4.2

all the best
Ingo