[TYPO3-core] roadmap for 4.2

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Mon Jul 16 14:35:47 CEST 2007

Hi all,

on [1] we put together some kind of brainstorming and left overs from
4.0 and 4.1. I'd like to ask you to go over this list again and put
the features you want to commit yourself to on [2]. On [2] there're
already some features I could get some promise for and a rough
timeline for 4.2.

Please have a look at the pages and make edits as you need. Please
log into the wiki so that you change the pages with your username.
Changes without login will be reverted.

Please let me also know what you think about the schedule to get to 4.2

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4.2_Development
[2] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Roadmap_for_4.2

all the best
Ingo