[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5838: cli_dispatch.phpsh not working with windows

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jul 16 11:41:47 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote: on 16.07.2007 10:57:

>>> and doesn't check for a real Windows absolute path (which shoud look
>>> like /^[A-Z]:\\/).
>>
>> The solution in the if-construct doesn't work under Windows anyway
>> (there is no $_SERVER['PWD']).
>
> Then the patch is no fix...

It is a fix, because under Windows we were always entering this if
construct, so not even giving the full path of the script would work. So
before the fix:

Unix full path: ok
Unix relative path: ok
Windows full path: don't work
Windows relative path: don't work

After the patch:

Unix full path: ok
Unix relative path: ok
Windows full path: ok
Windows relative path: don't work

So at least Windows we are not able to execute such scripts with full path.

Cheers,
Ernesto