[TYPO3-core] hiliting of current page in a WS

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Mon Jan 29 20:48:33 CET 2007

Hi!

Currently the class "active" is only set in the LIVE work space. For
some of my sites I have changed 4.0, so that I have in th WS's the class
for the versions AND an active class. I named the class "active-ws" do
allow for different styling in LIVE and the WS's.

IMHO using font weight bold for current page works quite well. Anyway,
what I really want is the class so that I can style my tree if there is
no consensus on the actual styling.

Please, can anyone of the AJAX BE team add this feature? The new code is
so much different from the old one that I cannot present my old patch
for 4.1 as was my plan.

Masi