[TYPO3-core] Fwd: RFC: keep parent page id for pageTSconfig

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Jan 29 13:50:42 CET 2007

Franz Holzinger's email server crashed and thus he can't post here
himself. That why I'm herewith forwarding a mail from him. I haven't
reviewed the patch myself.

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
You do not have a page id pid, when you use Direct Mail where a page and
its content is created simultaneously. The current page only has
PIDnew... Therefore you cannot use the page TSconfig settings do show
e.g. the Direct Mail categories.
This is generally needed for other TCA settings where the page id is
needed for any pageTSconfig.

Solution:
Use the parent pid and pass it as an additional parameter.

Testing:
In the Direct Mail module click on your Direct Mail folder. Click on
Newsletters. Click here to create a new page that you can later send as
a direct mail. See attached image.

Branches:
Trunk only

Greetings,