[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request 3894: open module on startup

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Jan 26 11:39:00 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

>>> +1 for the patch you will post in a few minutes to the core list :-)
>> The problem of the old patch was, that the select box always displayed
>> the first available module because the default value was not used here.
>>
>> The new version solves this.
>
> I applied this new patch (I did not apply old one!) and went to
> settings. It showed me that I am starting in Page module. Is this correct?
Hm... Strange. I tested this one because of this I created the new
patch-version. Can anybody else confirm that?
The behavior should be, that the module "About modules" should appear at
first call of the User-setup.

> I suggest to add empty menu item to this menu to reset settings.
> Otherwise I cannot get to the default screen.
Do you really think this is necessary? If someone else see this issue
too I will implement it. I'm not sure about it.

Greets,
Thomas