[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 3069: Extension manager crashes

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Jan 24 14:36:20 CET 2007

Hi Stucki,

wouldn't a simple
   if(!$versionRange[0]) $versionRange[0] = 0;
   if(!$versionRange[1]) $versionRange[0] = 0;
have fixed the problem as well?

And apart from that, you always changed
   if(...)
   if($versionRange[x] && ...)

but wouldn't it be more accurate to sometimes use the && operator and
sometimes the || operator depending on whether version_compare() is
called with '>' or with '<' as its third parameter?

cheers
Ingmar

--
Want to know about latest core development? Subscribe to the core list!