[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4631: pi_list_browseresults shows "Next" link when there are no results

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jan 23 14:28:07 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

>> Check if there are results, otherwise skip the result browser.
>
> I do not really understand the logic.

Me too. Don't know how I once thought that this works. I had the patch in my
outgoing folder for a while, but currently I can't remember.

I'd say the current behaviour is ok: If there are more results than
$results_at_a_time, then a result browser (back, next) is displayed.

In any situation, the current page position will be displayed, wether there
are any results, or not.

Drop that request, sorry for the confusion.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out