[TYPO3-core] REMINDER: RFC: new function loadTcaAdditions in t3lib_div

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun Jan 21 14:33:20 CET 2007

Hi.

On 16.01.2007, at 09:46, Franz Holzinger wrote:
>>> it would be fine to get this function into t3lib_div until a better
>>> solution has come into Core.
>>
>> function all the time, why not write that better replacement right
>> away?
>
> Do you have any detailed description for it? How should it work in
> detail?

I don't know. I have not yet run into this problem and have followed
the related mails only loosely. All I know is that "the right
solution" was mentioned multiple times, last time by yourself in the
very mail I replied to. So the people engaged in the discussion must
have some feeling of how it could be done better, no?

No hard feelings.

Regards,
Karsten
--