[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4031 TYPO3 AJAX Pagetree

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 17 14:42:32 CET 2007

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> see this new edition with an additional file tree now. This is a
> replacement for the files sent before.
> The whole files must be put into the typo3 folder.

Tested, works ok in MSIE6/7 and FF. But FF had a glitch: I clearly saw
that <UL> is used for list because it showed small squares :) But I
Ctrl-Refreshed frame and it went normal (so, it is local caching issue).

Generally it is really faster. I liked it. However, is it possible to
set wait cursor until tree is expanded? Otherwise it can be treated like
unresponsive click if connection is slow.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs