[TYPO3-core] 4.1 - How far are we?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Jan 12 23:05:21 CET 2007

Hi guys,

here's an update on the time schedule I have for the last steps to 4.1:

Release Beta 3 on Friday, 19 January
   2 weeks after Beta 3, in case no new bugs pop up, RC1
   2 weeks after the RC, in case no new bugs pop up, final

If all goes well, the final could be out Friday, 16 February then.

What do you think about this?

Anything you wish to get into Beta 3?

What about the AJAX pagetree project, will it get in? Does anybody have
time to review it and give it a +1?

cheers
Ingmar

--
Want to know about latest core development? Subscribe to the core list!