[TYPO3-core] RFC: Integrate mod.web_list.deniedNewTables as opposite of allowedNewTables

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Feb 28 08:38:03 CET 2007

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> Solution:
>> Integrate the opposite of allowedNewTables: mod.web_list.deniedNewTables
>
> Why not simply disable the "new record" link for all tables listed in
> hide tables?

Please see my previous post on this issue.

>> If allowedNewTables and deniedNewTables contain a common subset,
>> allowedNewTables takes precedence.
>
> Shouldn't it be the other way round?

The correct way would be to offer an additional property to define if
allowedNewTables or deniedNewTables should take precedence.
You can compare this to Apache's mod_access configuration, there you
define the same by "Order Allow,Deny" or "Order Deny,Allow".

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/