[TYPO3-core] Introducing a BE rootline cache

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Feb 28 08:19:49 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> Generally this looks good. But could you please adapt the following:
>> $cached =& $GLOBALS['T3_VAR']['BEgetRootLine_cache'][$uid][...][...];
>> if (is_array($cached)) {
>>     return $cached;
>> }
>
> Oh come on... Any opinions on adapting this alias/shorthand style?

Hm, perhaps just disable the error_reporting in typo3/init.php and look
at the results. Concerning the shorthand style, referencing or using
isset() would prevent that.
Now you might think, that this is not necessary. But why does PHP then
output warnings or notifications? Just my two binary cents on this... ;)

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/