[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5073: Tools>User Admin>List users online is broken

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Mon Feb 26 19:36:44 CET 2007

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
The list of online back-end users is broken due to a additional but
wrong "u" on a MySQL query. Furthermore, if the IP lock for an user is
disabled gethostbyaddr throws an error.

Solution:
Remove the wrong "u" and check if IP lock is disabled.

Comments:
By working with the source code I noticed that the ouput is generated by
using two nested HTML tables. So, I've rewritten the output rendering of
these online users to simplify that.

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5073

Branch: Trunk