[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix: Cannot return from Quickedit mode

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Mon Feb 26 14:36:32 CET 2007

Hi *,

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
When I added all those <label> tags I stumbled over a bug that leads
to the problem that you cannot return from Quickedit mode in Web-
 >Page view.

Solution:
After investigating I found that with changeset 1899 Sebastian
changed TBE_EDITOR to a javascript object and probably forgot to
adjust this one line in db_layout.php (see patch)
TBE_EDITOR is not an element of document but a global variable, thus
removing "document." resolves this issue.

Branches: Trunk only, 4.0.x is not affected

Ingo