[TYPO3-core] RFC: de-highlighting page in page tree in non-life workspaces

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Feb 23 23:39:42 CET 2007

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:

The fix of http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2677 that was added on
16.2. added some code to set multiple CSS classes to the highlighted
page in the page tree in non-life workspaces. The highlighting works,
but the previous page is not de-highlighted when you select a new one.
You end up with every page you clicked on highlighted. I wonder if
anyone that has +1 that change has tested it???

Solution:

The JS-code which removes the classes from the previous page is wrong,
as removeClassName seem to expect a single class and it is passed the
space separated list of classes. So we just need to iterate through the
list of classes and remove each one of it. Attached patch should do that.

Branches: Trunk only

Cheers,
Ernesto