[TYPO3-core] Core Team Meeting at T3DD

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 21 12:21:28 CET 2007

Hi folks,

although we are in the middle of finishing version 4.1 I would like to let you
know that I plan to organise a team meeting at T3DD this year again.

The topic is not urgent yet, I just want to avoid that some of you book a
flight for the 26th now while the meeting will be on 25th...

The goals of such a meeting are quite similar to last year:

- Get to know each other in person
- Open discussion
- Maybe: code sprints, review sprints(?)
- Have some fun

I have been in touch with Mario Rimann (who organizes the location for us) and
he confirmed me that we have one room booked the day before T3DD will start
(and of course the sports hall is also booked :-))

This means: The meeting will take place on April 25, starting in the late
morning (time is yet to be discussed).

What I need to know from you right now is just this:

=> Are you going to participate?

I will later get back to you with all the details.

- michael

PS: No need to reply to the whole list :-)