[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5010: cHash is not recreated on disposal in config.linkVars

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Feb 20 13:45:58 CET 2007

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> Solution:
>> Recreate the cHash if it was defined in config.linkVars and used for
>> other parameters except id, type, no_cache, MP or ftu.
>>
>> Comments:
>> The attached file 0005010.patch contains the changes concerning the
>> functionality. The change in t3lib/class.t3lib_tstemplate.php just
>> reduces code redundancy and could be seen as a "cleaner".
>> The attached file 0005010_post.patch contains only some naming changes:
>> "$val" to "$var" and "$tmpVal" to "$tmpVar" because it is about
>> "linkVars" and not "linkValues" and doesn't affect functionality.
>
> The patch seems to remove the config.uniqueLinkVars functionality.

It seems, but doesn't. It just removes code redundancy. But this hunk
could be stripped off since it is not required for the functionality of
the patch.

> And I don't like to fiddle with the cHash mechanism in an RC.
>
> PS: I'm not sure if adding cHash into linkVars is a good idea - even
> with the patch.

It's not about fiddling with cHash. It's about solving a bug concerning
linkVars and cHash.
The default value of TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError']
which has changed in 4.1 from false to true will bring some more "bugs"
to light. There is no other possibility to have valid links using a
valid cHash which were generated in a menu.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/