[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4031 TYPO3 AJAX Pagetree

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Feb 19 16:22:57 CET 2007

Hi guys,

FYI: I just committed two more bugfix patches (mainly by Benjamin Mack)
for the navtrees:
 - #4993: AJAX navtree does not expand in Konqueror
 - AJAX navtree erroneously showed whole tree inside of the expanded
   branch on errors such as pages deleted in the meantime.

The latter is fixed by sending an X-JSON header containing a status
true/false which gets evaluated by Prototype's built in AJAX functions.
The AJAX onSuccess handler of the navtree takes that parameter and
reloads the pagetree if the status turns out to be "false".

See attached patch for details.

cheers
Ingmar