[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4984: Icons in navigation menu not clickable

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:15:36 CET 2007

Hi!

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> I don't know what your Apple Mail does with...

It correctly follows this:

Here is the spec (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2183.txt):
---------------------------
2.1  The Inline Disposition Type

    A bodypart should be marked `inline' if it is intended to be
    displayed automatically upon display of the message.  Inline
    bodyparts should be presented in the order in which they occur,
    subject to the normal semantics of multipart messages.

Thunderbird does this too (scroll down!) but it also displays inline
attachment as message, which is not really correct but convinient :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs