[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4984: Icons in navigation menu not clickable

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Fri Feb 16 10:25:26 CET 2007

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote on 16.02.2007 09:35:
>> around both icon and label, but this would need larger changes. Let's add
>> that to our wishlist for 4.2. -- Maybe "task list" fits better here.
>
> What about using onclick or other handlers instead of anchors?

I don't know whether I got you right. Do you mean: what about using anchors
in future instead of the onclick and other event handlers that are currently
used in alt_menu.php?

If you want it that way I'm with you. But I'm not that familiar with the
details of our agenda here.

Hmm, looking at Kaspers alt_main_new.php we're back a the good ole JS only
times...

So I'd say let's focus on 4.1 at the moment and discuss this later.

Regards
Thorsten