[TYPO3-core] Getting an overview

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 13 22:17:50 CET 2007

There is still one remaining problem:

In case of a cached plugin (eg. a shop, or a forum) which contains
non-cached parts, extension developers usually call $TSFE->set_no_cache()
to work prevent caching of this page.

This will cause $TSFE->no_cache to be true while the plugin still indicates
that it uses cHashes ($this->pi_checkCHash = TRUE).

So actually the plugin is misconfigured, but luckily we can easily work
around that and prevent other extensions from having the same problem: Just
check if $TSFE->no_cache is set and do not check the cHash in this case.

Attached is a patch that should fix the problem.

Thanks a lot Oliver for investigating this problem of Franz' extension...

I would especially like to know from Franz if this fixes all problems in
tt_products. Any other extension that makes trouble so far?

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out