[TYPO3-core] RFC: Hook request in t3lib_tceforms

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Feb 13 15:27:11 CET 2007

Hi Bernhard,

I didn't look at your change in detail, but I think we shouldn't move an
existing hook to a different place at this time of the release cycle
(Release Candidate phase) - as there's not enough time until the final
release anymore for people to test if this doesn't break their existing
hooks.

However, I wouldn't object to introducing new hooks now.

cheers
Ingmar