[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request 3894: open module on startup

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Sun Feb 11 17:44:45 CET 2007

Hello,

here is version b of the patch with some slight changes according to the
feedback from Dmitry.

1. I've added a short CSH description. (By the way, there where no CSH
texts for the old "start in taskmodule option)

2. In the selectbox is now an empty option which resets the settings.
This also solves the problem that the page-module is selected if
"help_aboutmodules" is not installed. Because the default overview comes
directly from alt_main.php there is no need to change any other code to
keep functionality.

Please give me some feedback. Maybe we can get this into 4.1!? Maybe
with three +1!? ;-)

Greets,
Thomas