[TYPO3-core] hiliting of current page in a WS

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Feb 10 18:23:10 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
>> Hi Masi,
>>
>> I just saw Benjamin Mack implemented the feature you requested:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2677
>>
>> See attached patch. Is that the way you would like it?
>
> Yes, but I wouldn't set the class "active" in LIVE and other WS. I think
> you cannot use the same class for LIVE and WS easily, so I would use two
> distinct ones.

Anyway, that's just nitpicking. Can we add this to RC2? IMHO it's not
much of a feature, and I think the usability would improve much if we
had this class.

If we used bold fonts for active across all WS's we had a) a consisten
look and b) an improved UI for the new skin on low contrast TFT screens.

Masi

* I have seen laptops where I couldn't see on which page I was because
of the white on light grey colour scheme.