[TYPO3-core] Getting an overview

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Feb 8 23:41:53 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> I have listed them in a section called "Important bugs (specific to
> 4.1)" on the wiki page:
>
>    * Request parameters could not be validated
>      http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4940

I picked this one and added a small patch for it (see in bugtracker).
"pageNotFoundOnCHashError" was set to true by default between beta3 and
RC1. So if an extension (perhaps an old one) doesn't use the cHash (eg
"typolink.useCHash=1") the error page will be shown. So my solution is
to let "pageNotFoundOnCHashError" as it is and to define a new config
variable "pageNotFoundOnCHashEmpty", which is set to false by default.
If the admin wants the error page if cHash is empty he could enable this
in his local TYPO3 installation. What do you think?
Additionally I could also add a RFC on that and post it to a new thread.

> Additionally there's one (not too dramatic) security issue Thorsten and
> Andreas are currently preparing a fix for, which they said will be ready
> by the end of this week.
>
> So what I propose is that we:
>  - have an RC2 mid next week (mainly featuring the security patch)
>  - release 4.1 final Monday, 26th February
>
> Is that fine with you?

I think RC2 should contain as much bugfixes as possible.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/