[TYPO3-core] Login Screen

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 7 13:39:14 CET 2007

Thanks for your comments so far.
I realize that it's probably not so easy to make a decision for such an
image, so here is my suggestion:

This morning, some guy has posted a mail about the similar topic at the
typo3-english list.

My suggestion is that those of you who made proposals prepare screenshots of
a readymade login screen and someone over there can organise a quick
voting.

What do you think?

- michael

--