[TYPO3-core] Login Screen

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Wed Feb 7 10:23:09 CET 2007

*hiya!*

Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> I just noticed that we didn't change the login screen style for quite a long
>> time. However, I always found it nice to identify different branch versions
>> based on this welcome screen.
>>
>> So what do you think? Shoud we keep the existing one, or create a new one?
>
> Create a new one. As I recall Kasper always provided the images. Has he no
> idea for 4.1?

I sent Kasper a mail last year and offered him to use
this image I shot on Easter Sunday:
http://www.wazum.com/bilder/v/Hof/DSC_4888.jpg.html

but he told me that others choose the pictures and
he has no impact on this decision :-(

I would still like to share this moment with the
TYPO3 community.

bye
Wolfgang