[TYPO3-core] RFC: htmlArea RTE Position Accessibility icons

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 6 16:55:13 CET 2007

Hi Patrick,

I cannot test that currently, but I trust you did so. By looking at the
changes, it seems to be alright except two things:

- The TSconfig property is called "iconBehindLink" but you assign it into a
  variable "position". That doesn't make much sense, I think the name should
  stay the same.

- I will need the TSconfig documentation changes _before_ the patch is in
  SVN. You can directly append the information in the TYPO3 Wiki [1], but
  this is a must :-)

Other than that, +1

Michael

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation