[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 3069: Extension manager crashes

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 6 10:33:39 CET 2007

Alright, I found the solution to the problem, it's quite obvious:

If no dependency for eg. for PHP has been specified, then the modified
function will return "0.0.0" which is not the same like false of course.

I have updated em_index.php accordingly and committed the attached fix to
Trunk already.

- michael