[TYPO3-core] Ann: TYPO3 Core Team Guide

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Tue Feb 6 10:13:00 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have some proposals for the document. Maybe they are needless but that
came to my mind when I read it.

1. I found nothing about the approval workflow. Maybe this is clear to
all but to have it complete I think it should be mentioned somewhere. So
maybe a section about the +1 thing should be written. Something like:

A patch is approved if at least two other core developers approve the
patch with giving a "+1". This means that two other people have to look
at the patch and give their OK.

2. The second point is a bit more difficult to explain. I miss a more
detailed description of what should be posted on the core-list and what
should not. For example, can I post a simple question about some code in
teh core or should I contact someone else directly?
I think in most cases it's clear if an issue can be posted on the list
but under some circumstances it's not so clear. Sorry, but I can't give
  a specific exmaple. :-/

Greets,
Thomas