[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request: TCEforms/IRRE - Allow TSconfig to override TCA field configuration

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Feb 6 08:36:42 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> are your documentation changes from the first mail in this thread still
> ok? Please let me know, so I can update TSconfig.

The documentation changes are still up-to-date, except "Allowed keys
Some more allowed keys have been added for the types input, text, check,
select, group and inline. We can mention them all or extend the
Core-Doc-API's $TCA by a new column "Overridable by TSconfig" and refer
to it.
What do you think?

olly