[TYPO3-core] RFC: Use even more <label> tags

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Feb 5 23:30:06 CET 2007

Thanks a lot Ingmar!

I received the patch from Ingo this morning, but unfortunately I was offline
for the whole day. Thanks for being quicker than me.

Anyway, I guess this was the last patch that needed to forward from
Ingo... :-))

Apparently I couldn't test all of these changes, but those which I've
checked are working fine, so this gets a big +1 from me.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out