[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request: TCEforms/IRRE - Allow TSconfig to override TCA field configuration

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Feb 5 16:01:19 CET 2007

Hi Olly,

Oliver Hader wrote: on 03.02.2007 18:03:

> Sebastian's suggestion to change $allowOverrideMatrix to be a class
> variable was integrated.
> See ChangeSet:
> http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/6681

There is a minor bug in the referred changeset. You assume that if we
have TSconfig as an array, we also have TSconfig['config'] as an array.
I had no "config." setting in my PageTS, thus I got warnings about
trying to make a foreach over NULL. Attached patch should fix that.

If you agree that this is correct, could you please commit that change
and post a FYI here?

Cheers,
Ernesto