[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4581: Duplicate entry on cache_pagesection on reloading twice

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Feb 5 11:53:06 CET 2007

Michael Stucki wrote: on 04.02.2007 23:22:

> I didn't get any more feedback from Ernesto nor anyone else except Oliver.
>
> I spent quite a lot of time while working on this patch, so I'm quite
> certain that it does what it promises. If we encounter troubles in RC1,
> then we easily know where they come from...

Sorry for missing to follow up.

I +1 the proposed patch but would skip the _post addition because as you
pointed out, it just makes everything slower in case no_cache is turned
OFF everywhere (which would be a productive site). Maybe we find a
solution later for that last problem we still have (config.no_cache=1 in
TS-setup).

Cheers,
Ernesto