[TYPO3-core] Getting an overview

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Feb 4 23:43:53 CET 2007

Thanks a lot Ingmar,

I have added all my pending patches now. Quite a lot, as it seems...

For those who want to help with reviewing some patches, I suggest that we
first look at the features, then the bugs. Features can only be implemented
until RC1 because of the feature freeze...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out