[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 3069: Extension manager crashes

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Feb 4 17:09:02 CET 2007

I tracked this issue down with Ingmar who found one of his installations
which is affected by this bug (he didn't know that before ;-))

So finally, we found a cleaner solution to the problem, and Ingmar could
even confirm that it is working fine.

See attached patch V3. Look at _w but test the other one.

Branches: Still TYPO3_4-0 and Trunk.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out