[TYPO3-core] RFC: Cleanup in tslib_menu / add new property "additionalParams"

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Feb 4 16:29:29 CET 2007

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> Someone has requested the addition of the "additionalParams" property for
> tslib_menu. It is already available for typolink properties but not here.
>
> Solution:
> Add the new property. Additionally, do some cleanup inside the class (instead
> of copying many properties separately, copy the whole parent array).

+1 (untested)

I notice that you changed "$res = $this->result;"
  to "$res = &$this->result;". Does it change the behaviour or is the
assignement to $res only to make the code shorter (avoiding lenghthy
repetitions of $this->result).

Masi

PS: I fail to see some of the WS changes. What did you change? You did
not eg add spaced in terms like that $x="y" to $x = 'y'.