[TYPO3-core] RFC: Enable pageNotFoundOnCHashError by default?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 2 15:50:47 CET 2007

This is a SVN patch request.

I would like to change the default value of the [FE][pageNotFoundOnCHashError]
setting from FALSE to TRUE.

The feature outputs an error if the &cHash parameter has been added to the
query, but turned out to be wrong.

Current situation: The consequence of having it disabled is that the page is
simply not cached, hence it will be created again.

New situation: Wrong cHashes will trigger an error instead of the requested
website. I cannot imagine a situation where the value is wrong except two
cases:

- someone tries to play with the URL parameters (bad?!)
- the encryptionKey has been changed (well...)

I would like to change this in Trunk only. What do you think?

- michael