[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6995 Context Senstitive Help text should be displayed faster

Christoph Lindenmueller christoph at xnos.de
Fri Dec 21 12:52:30 CET 2007

Hey guys,

yeah, there are some difficulties when using CSH with the CSS mouseover
(which I use right now). So looks like I have to make a version with JS
instead so it knows the limits of the frames and the positioning can be
cleaner (similar to the clickmenu checks right now). But then we need to
add a small JS file (which I will add to a file "typo3/js/common.js" or
something like that) to every document in the backend.
I hope to get this done the next days, christmas offline...

Chris.