[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix: "Disable versioning in clickMenu in case..."

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Dec 17 18:20:55 CET 2007

Helmut Hummel wrote: on 17.12.2007 18:05:

> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Branches: trunk, 4_0, 4_1

> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2007-June/008323.html
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3687
>
> Problem: The check introduced in the mentioned commit uses a wrong
> module name. It should be web_txversionM1 but uses txversionM1 (see
> patch). Therefore the versioning clickmenu entry is _never_ available
> for non admin users.
>
> Solution: Use the right module name.
>
> Comment: nobrainer and followup, therefore I made no (new) BT-entry

I would open a new BT-entry for this anyway, so that the fix gets a
proper ID. You can then link that to the originator-bugfix (3687) so
that we have a history.

I just reviewed and also tested the "nobrainer" and it works. +1 from me.

This is for 4.1 and trunk. For 4.0 AFAIK we have the policy to see if
Stucki finds it needed and if he is willing to make a release someday in
future.

Cheers,
Ernesto