[TYPO3-core] RFC #6883: Missing functions in typo3/template.php

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Dec 16 14:38:31 CET 2007

Hey guys,

this is a SVN patch request.

Branches: Trunk only

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6883

Problem: (from Uschi Renzhausen)
Class mediumDoc is in typo3/template.php and has no method
getDragDropCode(). It must have had it once, because it is in the
function index comment.
"The methods was removed in revision 2682 (clickmenu
refactoring) by accident. The functionality of this method was extracted
to an external JavaScript file. But we'll should re-add this function
since it's showing the error you mentioned."

Solution:
As the drag&drop code comes with the tree.js right now, we include the
tree.js now, and make the pagetree & filetree use this function again so
we don't have doubles code.

--
greetings,
benni.