[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Dec 16 00:15:38 CET 2007

"Malte Jansen" <mail at maltejansen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1197751125.6596.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> Here is the new version with all suggestions...
>
> Who had explained, what the Login Mode does? I do not find the post
> anymore...
>
> ### Perhaps somebody else has a good explaination for "Login Mode" ###

Hi malte,

this was Ingo's explaination in dev list, that describes it very good:

it's en/disabling the ability to "be logged in" at those pages

* usually if you log into TYPO3's FE your session gets carried around
and for each page that you visit it's calculated whether there's content
that you can see but other don't
* by disabling the login this check doesn't happen anymore (to tell it
the easy way)
* thus the content is the same for all states whether logged in or not
or for different FE user groups
* this again results in being able to send cache headers

vg  Steffen