[TYPO3-core] RFC: make the page tree filter pretty

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Dec 15 23:27:41 CET 2007

Benjamin Mack wrote:

hi Benni,

> I took Ingo's work over and refined it. This is the first patch of the
> Tree improvements - series for 4.2.

cool!

just wanted to send in what I have laying around here which might be of
some help... I attached the class Ingmar and I were referring to in
thread before...

also: There's a new event "dom:loaded" in prototype 1.6 which should be
used instead of window's onload event. dom:loaded fires earlier (DOM
loaded) then window onload (everything, including images, loaded)

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner