[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Dec 15 18:12:03 CET 2007

Hey Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Maybe it can be renamed to "Exclude from search:".
+1 !!!

> BTW, has anyone the time to work on Maximo's Ajax patches fro Web>page
> and Web>list? It'd be awesome if we could get that into 4.2. But besides
> technical issues I recall that they have some UI issues that should be
> discussed on HCI first.
Well, I'm working on an ajax interface to route all AJAX calls through a
TYPO3 script. As far as I recall, we had trouble with the permissions
not being checked, so we need a good solution here that takes care of this.

Until then, I wait with the new AJAX features (I also want the AJAX
permissions thing coming).

--
greetings,
benni.