[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6921: localize harcoded labels in t3lib/stddb/tbl_be.php

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Sat Dec 15 16:26:31 CET 2007

Ingo Renner wrote on 15.12.2007 11:51:

> the attached patch has been committed.

I have been blind as a bat and missed two small glitches in the comitted
patch. Line 253 and 477 are duplicates of the lines before and should
reference the label for the draft workspace and not the label for the
live workspace. Im sorry about the inconvenience.

Since I don't know if a new BT entry is required to fix this, I have
attached a patch to this email for a fast solution.

Greetings
Patrick