[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Dec 13 18:23:03 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> Committed to SVN:
>> * TYPO3_4-1 (rev. 2826)
>> * Trunk (rev. 2827)
>
> Thanks. I will release the hotfix version around lunchtime tomorrow.
>
> So until then, please everybody verify that what's in the 4.1 branch
> works properly.

Okay, thank you and also thanks to anyone who helped to fix this issue.
The things that are to do for other cases discussed in this thread (file
removed, extension updated, etc.) will go to a separate RFC and might
considered as feature only. However, the "hotfix" is done.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/