[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Dec 12 16:29:52 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
>> it's good that you wrote the cleanup patch, but it should not go into
>> the hotfix release. Cleaning up is an extra feature that is not strictly
>> necessary and we should not make the patch any more complex than
>> required.
>
> No problem if we go with Olly's patch. We just need to remember to tell
> people "Clear typo3temp/llxml" if they do not see new translations.

Ah, OK, now I see. So the patch is not only cleanup but the solution to
get it working without manual interaction at all. That's something
different, and we might need to include it then. It's up to you and
Oliver to decide what's sensible here.

If you settle on Olly's patch, please commit.

I will not release the hotfix today anymore, in order to have one day of
testing of the patch after it's committed.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht