[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Dec 12 13:28:50 CET 2007

Hi Olly,

I will not dive into this issue because I don't have the time for it
right now but I'm really glad you do!

Your reasoning sounds logical, but this fix must be completely
understood, reviewed and tested by at least one more core developer - I
assume this will be Dmitry. So if he gives his fully approval, you can
commit the fix.

cheers
Ingmar

--